I have not watched an animated film for a long time. I cannot remember the last animated movie I have watched - perhaps Shrek 2? It sounds like ancient times.
Planet 51 was about human landing on a planet which was at the level of civilisation of Earth's Fifties. The human surprised at landing in a place of aliens (lives in other planets) was more astounded when he was being hunted as the 'alien'. Of course, friendships blossomed between a few aliens and the human and eventually, the human and the alien helped each other to grow.
There are a few scenes which are rather slapstick humour making a dig at a typical outer space exploration, such as the astronaut pretending to moon-walk and striking the American flag on the ground of the planet. The process of self-discovery and having faith in one's ability were also emphasized.
It was an average film. If you wish for a short, brainless entertainment, then this will be a good show, but not an appropriate show if you have higher expectations.
No comments:
Post a Comment