It is time of the year again to take out your new year resolutions that were chucked aside for a while and reviewed how much of the list had been fulfilled. I have given up making new year resolutions many years ago as it often evolved to a continous and moving exercise.
This year has basically been a busy year with my focus mainly again on my family and work. Fortunately, family issues seemed to be resolve for the time being. Work-wise, I have started my third portfolio change for the year. Hopefully, my learning curve could gather up speed as I plunged into the budget exercise proper.
What will my focus be next year?
I hope that with a more stable team, I will be able to focus and add value to my more permanent portfolio. In addition, other than picking up the technical skills, I hope to be able to continue to develop my soft skills, especially in coaching and leadership. I hope I will be able to have more time to spend with my friends, especially my secondary school buddies.
I should not be too ambitious and set too mammoth a task for myself. I believe in celebrating minor successes to keep the motivation. Let's cheer each other on with our 2010 resolutions.
No comments:
Post a Comment