January 25, 2009

D-I-Y Pedicure

With Lunar New Year just around the corner, it is the best time to bring out your most scarlet nail polish and paint your nails red. Just having a single colour can appear slightly boring. Yet, I am not professional enough to start blending colour or to attempt a French Manicure.

The next best option is to seek the help of stick-ons patterns to add some variety to the painted nails. The stickers are easy to use. To make them more lasting, sealing them with a top coat will complete the job perfectly.

What do you think of my first D-I-Y pedicure? Hey, you can try them on too this new year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I just realised that your second toe is much longer than your big toe for both feet - just a random observation.

SJ said...

Yes. It is indeed. The good part about this is at least when I wear pointed heels, it does not hurt as much. =p

Hui said...

Do your feet look weird in peep-toe shoes? My first 3 toes are forever popping out when I wear such shoes.