January 20, 2009

Pizzas and Honey-Roasted Wings

It was back to late nights and more late nights. Our considerate and caring bosses ordered pizzas and honey roasted wings for us as dinner as we were staying till about midnight.

The first night we ate them, they were simply heavenly. The marginal utility seemed to diminish the second time we had time, probably because we were too tired to notice the taste. Well, I felt sinful after eating the roasted and grilled stuff twice within a week.

Maybe it was a sign of age, I felt very tired after consecutively working late for about a week. I used to be able to work very long hours for weeks. Now, it was barely in the second week and I felt myself running out of steam. No amount of the delicious honey-roasted wings could perk me up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i feel the same way too! iz age definitely!