2nd Jan – start of 2009, time to shut off the holiday mood and buck up. It does not help that it is a Friday when we are barely recovering from the past holidays before we start welcoming the weekend again.
Yet, work does not permit us to slack as we are busy with the budget, preparing for the coming monthly report and the closing of the accounts. It is time to start the engines. After all, this is already by second and half year here, it is difficult to excuse any mistake or ignorance. When I was new, I could still hide under the reasons of being inexperienced.
Despite telling myself to work hard, I have not fully dispelled the holiday mood and weekend mood already started to preoccupy my concentration. Moreover, with the passing of Christmas and New Year, the footsteps of Lunar New Year seem to be accelerating. This is especially when Lunar New Year will be end of January this year.
Ok, maybe I will work harder on Monday. Time to knock off.
No comments:
Post a Comment