5050, KW and I have not met for lunch for many weeks. Recently, one of us will have one thing or another on Friday such that we cannot meet. Finally, we have to rescheduled our weekly meeting to a Thursday in order to finally meet. Sick of canteen food, we have decided to go to Cineplex for some variety.
After lunch, we loitter around Cineplex and chance upon iShop. There are many gadgets on display. We try the iBook and are captivated by the vivid colours and the friendly interfaces. Personally, I am simply swept off by the 'intelligence' of the iPod Touch. In addition to the bright and clear pictures on the small screen, the pictures can be easily viewed using the length or the width of the screen simply by rotating the screen. Moreover, to enlarge or reduce the size of the picture, you just need to use your fingers to pull and drag.
For once, I feel so much like a 'mountain tortoise' in a large and white techie playground.
No comments:
Post a Comment