I already have had an agreement with Ms Phuah before the new year that we would inter-visit. I would visit her on the second day of the Lunar New Year and she would visit me on the seventh day.
My mother has always been a friendly person who until now seems to be able to get on well with all my friends. In fact, to tell you a secret, sometimes I think she gets on better with my friends than me. Hnmm, I am secretly envious of her ease of getting different people to warm up to her.
Being a boring person with no cable TV in my house, I was initially concerned that Ms Phuah would feel dull after a while in my house. I could not serve her anything else except for food and mainstream TV, ie Channel 8, U, 5, Okto or CNA.
Fortunately, she seemed satisfied with just chatting with me and sharing my calories for the new year's goodies. She could not stay long as she had a dinner appointment for the night. Of course, I wish she could visit me more often as now there was a bus that connected the 2 towns that we stayed in. The time of travel was almost the same as my travelling to Cityhall. *Wink*
2 comments:
very happening ah....
'me' time is gone for me...
ms chan
Yes, but maybe when your daughter is older, u can join us in musketeer outings again. I miss our gatherings.
Post a Comment