It is time for mooncakes again. This is the time when each day holds a new treat as different hotels and bakeries will 'invade' our Rec Club to promote their mooncakes.
Fairmont Hotel was one of the few which offered mini-baked mooncakes. Most of the time, we could only find mini-snowskin mooncakes while the traditional baked mooncakes often only came in larger sizes.
I was asking my neighbour of whether Fairmont Hotel (previously known as Swissotel) was good. She had instead given me one mooncake for me to try despite my numerous decline. Finally, I decided not to reject her generosity further and took the mooncake.
Thanks, Chrys.
4 comments:
Hi Dear,
Shangri-la's Shang Palace also got mini-baked mooncakes. Like the green tea lotus one. They also got rosebud custard one :)
Do you know if any hotel just sell one? Usually, can't finish a box and will get quite sick after a while, thought just buy one and eat on that day itself...
Hi Dear,
Shang Palace got sell one only, but a bit expensive compared to the entire box :) Think 1 for $8.80, 1 box of 8 is about $44
You should go explore at Taka basement, haha, can just eat your fill there :)
Thanks, Dear, I will. I wanted to go Taka and explore with some excolleagues since we are all working in the same area. Ok, will ask them to go this coming Fri.
Post a Comment