We missed July's outing mainly because two of us were in Hokkaido.
We missed our original planned August gathering because Ms Chan was busy with her house renovation.
We were unsure about this gathering because Ms Chan needed to go to her house before joining us.
Fortunately, she finally made it. Despite all of us feeling lethargic (from work and from other personal commitments), I was touched that all of us still made time for one another. I was glad that we still had each other. Even if we were just sitting together without saying much to each other and silent in our own reverie, the companionship and the unspoken understanding and support outweighed all the chatter in the world.
Maybe because of our lethargy, we have for once forgot to take any photos of our food despite Ms Chan's newest camera. A pity, but I am sure we can catch up with this soon.
4 comments:
hey gals...
its great tat we can keep our mthly gatherings for 2 yrs...i will always remembered the 1st gathering we had.. when ms khoo and I 1st started work at the new place... after treading carefully around unfamiliar faces for the whole of that week... it was a relief and pure joy to be able to meet up with u gals.. to just be myself and laughed from my heart.
We have our fair share of ups and downs for the past 2 years.. but it has been a blessing to have the 2 of u to be by my side. Though our paths may diverge further in time to come but i will always treasure the bond we share and may we will continue to be one another's support.
HP
I totally agreed with you. Hopefully, there would be more and more 2 years to come. Indeed, there might also be more and more challenges that come by our way, but I am sure I can always look to both of you for support, quirky ideas and also fun. :-)
But then since u can write such a long comment, when are you starting your blog? *Cheeky Grin*
when my hse's ready, can hv gathering @ my place too... =)
sometimes it really takes 2 to clap, even if u feel ur friend isn't making the initiative, this shd not be an excuse for u not to make the 1st move... ms khoo?
ya, that's the longest post i ever saw from ah peng... so when's the day we can see ur entries?
WC
Post a Comment