One month has passed since my return from Japan. Yet, I continue to suffer pangs of missing Japan. This is especially intensified with each episode of Japan Hour - from the kaiseki ryori (Japanese traditional meal) to the wafu heya (traditional tatami room) and to the scenic autumn coloured highlands. Ahh, I wonder what the other islands of Japan will unveil and how they transform through the various seasons.
Looking at the photos that Ah Peng has taken with her camera, I was grinning from ear to ear as each picture unfolded - our pretentiously coy poses in Yukata, my trepidation and Ah Peng's strong support on the chairlift journey up Daisetsuzan and our lamenting of not wearing nicer clothes when we were visiting the Furano Lavender Farm.
Each scenery and each incident continued to etch on my memory. The sense of longing for Japan continued to occupy my mind. Actually, the desire to go on another holiday remains strong. Ah-hem, of course, what's stopping me now is resources, ie dollars and cents. *Frown*
No comments:
Post a Comment