June 10, 2007

Diminishing Positivism

A philanthropist will meet a day when he will wish for some compassion from others. A clown will also have periods when he wishes that someone will tell him a joke instead. Similarly, positivism can run dry. Despite some of my friends and colleagues telling me that I am positive, there are also times when I hope for some encouragements from others.

When faced with a deluge of low morale and depressed people, it is hard not to be adversely affected. Spreading encouragements to others and to myself, the supplies of positivism have become stretched. The past one week has seen a crisis of positivism such that I just wanted to find a haven and hermit for one week.

I must really try to build up my supply of positivism again for yet another hectic week. Hopefully, it will reach an adequate level soon, so that it can cheer me on through the toughest times. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope you have recovered your positivism now... are you feeling better?