November 25, 2007

TV & Tissue Box

I always think I am one of the few who are relatively 'tearless'. There are few drama serials or movies that I have ever shed tears for. Perhaps my tear glands are abit retarded or I am more heartless. Erm, ok, I prefer not to do a more detailed dissecting of this characteristic. The few shows that I have cried while following the various plights of the protagonists are "My Stubborn Father" (Japanese) and a Japanese show on a little girl and her dog (which the name of the show has escaped me).

When I was watching a repeat of the "Stairs to Heaven" (Korean), my eyes suddenly teared when Chengjun looked at Jingshu sadly as Jingshu was oblivious to their past and the feelings that they had shared with each other. To Chengjun, his love was so near and yet so untouchable. on one hand, he was filled with relief that Jingshu was still alive. However, although Jingshu was alive, it was almost she has died when she has no recollection of they undying love they had for each other.

Alot more tears have already been shed for this drama when it was first aired. It was aired during week day nights previously. However, I have failed to catch it previously and now watching the repeats.

Perhaps when I watch it from now on, I should get ready my tissue box......

No comments: