As cliche as it sounds, we have no choice but to truly embrace change. Changes occur daily. Even if I wish, there is no way in which I can stop changes from happening.
I am about to undergo changes in portfolio. Yes, again. Ever since I started work, I have never stayed in a single portfolio for longer than 2 years. Sometimes, the changes can occur after a few months.
I used to be very affected by staff attrition and turnover, especially colleagues that I have bonded well with. Now, it just becomes another facet of life. Colleagues come and go, but the jaded me is no longer as emotionally affected.
Changes in personality can sometimes be so subtle and gradual that they escape detection. Environment and personal experiences can shape personality. To say I have remained the same as 4 years ago will be an outright lie.
Since I cannot stop change, I just hope all the changes are for the better.
No comments:
Post a Comment